We had another house dinner today and I decided to try this recipe I found on a vegan website for Chocolate Raspberry Puddings. The ingredients are simple and the instructions are really easy to follow.
Ingredients you will need for 5 servings are:
2 cups of frozen raspberries
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
1/4 cup of water
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1/3 cup of honey
1. Blend the raspberries, lemon and water in the food processor.
2. Filter the raspberries sauce with a sieve to remove the seed from the raspberries.
3. Blend the avocado, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, honey and the filtered raspberries sauce altogether until smooth.Taste it and add more honey if you prefer it sweeter.
4. Put it in little shot glasses and chill it in the refrigerator.
5. Serve it with a raspberry and some chocolate shaves on top!