It has been an intense two weeks in London. It is insane how quickly the year flew by and now I am at the end of my first year of graduate school. A quick update on life:
1. turned in two assignments (yay!)
2. ran my first 10k this year
3. had a bake sale to fund raise for UNICEF (my run in October)
4. moved to my best friend’s for the summer (it is across from Hyde park ;))
5. got trained on ADOS (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule)
It has been crazily busy but good. Now i am taking a short break from the hustling city life and enjoying some summer sun in Sweden.